Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Organ Market
Blackmarket Unfair system More Lives Saved Greater Supply of Organs Price decreases More people can afford
medical costs and operation Less people going to blackmarket for
organ translplants Less travels to undeveloped countries for unsanitary and unsafe organ transplant operaitons
Less lives lost
Less exploitation of poor people
Lower crime Mom Sister Brayden Dad Grandpa Friend Surgery Nephrology 02/24/2009 Brayden Neonatology Urology Money Incentive: ex. Hospital, burial, and funeral fees More Organs More transplant operations Greater survival Better matching donar-patient Higher transplant success rate Human Organ Market: