Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Freak the Mighty
Transcript of Freak the Mighty
Direct and Indirect characterization
simile- Then what he does is throws down his crutch and gets on his hand and knees and crawls in to the house like a kindergarten.
Characters : Max, Freak, Fair Gwen, Grim and Gram
indirect- only he can't really jump, he he just makes this jumping motion.
direct- I still cant see his face, he's this huge shape in the room
THE setting is in the 1990s in a neighborhood
metaphor- an evil dude lggy Lee is.
hyperbole-I never had brains till freak came along.
personification-like a billion little flames blown out by the wind.
FREAK THE MIGHTY THE BOOK.
-THERE IS A BOY NAMED MAX AND A BOY NAMED KEVIN , KEVIN AND MAX MEET WHEN KEVIN MOVES INTO MAXES NEIGHBORHOOD.THEN THEY BECOME FRIENDS
- freak moves in the neighborhood
- freak and max become friends and
-they go to the fireworks together
-Max's dad kidnaps him.
-Killer Kane tries to kill Loretta.
climax: max get kidnapped by Killer Kane.
resolution: max gets
over Freaks death.