Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of tobacco tribe
The Tobacco tribe's villages were very cool !! There villages were also called Palisades.
The Petun is another name for tobacco.The Petun lived in the yellow area as shown
on the map above in the high lands. It was south of Nottawasaga Bay extending west to the south eastern shores of lake Huron.
A palisade is a wall made logs surrounding a village and protecting it. Inside a palisade there are long houses, tipis,
A few examples of poles were carved before the 1900's.18th-century account of European explorers along the coast indicate that poles existed prior to 1800, they were smaller and few in number.
where the Petun lived
weapons and tools
They had lots of types of food like tobacco,
maple syrup and more.
They had to make all of there food
including the skinning plucking and
hunting it too.
They had Spears, Axes, Tomahawks,
Bows and arrows, Hoes, stone hammers,
wood grinder, fire and more.
They had to make all of there weapons by finding the right ingredients for them.