Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Basic Scientific Measurements
Transcript of Basic Scientific Measurements
1 g = 1000 mg
1 tonne = 1000 kg To measure mass, we use a 2. Electronic balance 1. Beam balance Mass are suitable to measure mass. They are used to measure weight. balance Spring balances not Other units are hour (h), minutes (min) 1 h = 60 min
1 min = 60 s Time To measure time, we can use stopwatch 1. Mechanical stopwatch 2. Electronic stopwatch SI unit is Kelvin (K) Other units are Degree Celcius ( C), Fahrenheit (F) 1. Laboratory Thermometer 2. Digital Thermometer 3. Data Logger http://powersof10.com/film Prefixes are added to basic units to give larger or smaller units.
Nutella (who) Gross
Not (Pee) Basic physical quantities What is SI Unit? (mass, time, temperature) How to measure them?