Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Using a SMART Board in a K-12 Classroom
Transcript of Using a SMART Board in a K-12 Classroom
Nicole Luongo, Ed. D. SMART Notebook
Software Gallery Images Tips & Tricks Maps Games Interactives Teacher
Ideas Dos and Don'ts Google Earth Schedule Basics
Teacher Resources do orient often
do use as a small group activity more than whole class teaching
do use it, even if you just start using it as a whiteboard
do allow your students to use it everyday
don't let it overwhelm you
don't be afraid to make mistakes Attendance
Others? eBooks Starfall Math Manipulatives
http://nlvm.usu.edu/en/nav/vlibrary.html Final Thoughts?