Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Regular -ir and -er verbs
Transcript of Regular -ir and -er verbs
Regular -ir and -er verbs in the present tense are similar to one another... with just a few exceptions.
Now you try!
Replace the infinitive
in each sentence with
the appropriate conjugated form:
en el pizarrón.
Elena y yo
El gato blanco siempre
los refrescos con la cena.
Of course, some verbs don't follow this pattern.
We call those
en la clase de inglés.
Teaira eats bread and yogurt.
Marwan and Alex share the beverages.
We are making hamburgers.
I always drink delicious coffee for breakfast.
You spit [escupir] the milk because it is horrible!