Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Dengue Fever
the most common vector is Aedes aegypti, but Aedes albopictus is more common in Hawaii can only be spread from person to person in cases of blood or organ transplants Cases 100 million cases world wide each year mostly in the tropics and subtropics 2.5 million people a year at risk (40% of the worlds population) especially prelevent in Puerto Rico, where the vector is abundant all year long mesquitos highly resistant, and able to spend long periods of time without water both are invasive species stricks mostly urban areas, especially poor Areas of high risk include Puerto Rico, Malaysia, Cambodia, Mynammar, Thailand, the Philippines , Africa, and the rest of Asia and the Carribean.