Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Killer Whales
Killer Whales are classified as mammals. They give birth to live young and nourish them with milk. Another name for Killer Whales is "Orcas".
Killer Whales are the largest of the Dolphin Family and are one of the most powerful predators
By: Leanna Denson & Kenia Segura
Killer whales can swim up to 45 kph.
They swim in pods to hunt more effectively.
Killer Whales have a blow hole at the top of their heads for breathing.
Killer Whales use echolocation to locate other object around them.
Killer Whales are maneuverable and very agile in water.
Predation: Killer Whales eat a variety of fish, including other mammals and Seabirds.
Killer Whales live in all the oceans of the world. They are the most widely distributed animal. They are mostly found in Arctic regions and areas of cold water and are active predators.
Classification: Killer Whale