Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Ladder of Inference
Transcript of The Ladder of Inference
-Unknown We all jump to
conclusion & infer
based on our own
experiences Jumping to conclusions leads to the belief that: - What we believe is true
-The truth is obvious
-Our beliefs are based on data
-The data we selected is real (and of course accurate & true) I select "data"
observations I add meaning
to the data I observed (based on my own experiences) I make
based on the
have made I develop conclusions about the world from my
assumptions I adjust my beliefs based on these
conclusions I take action
based on my
beliefs Reflection Loop Reflection Loop helps you to "short circuit" your thoughts by asking questions Ask
Questions Advocacy Reflection Loop helps you to share
how you came to
your assumptions; explain
your point of view I observe the
world around me