Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PMS
Kholod Al-Otibi , Amal Al-Otibi , wedad Al-humiani
English Books :
1. Stanley E. Portny , (2010) . Project Management For Dummies . ( 3rd Edition ). Wiley Publishing, Inc., Indianapolis, Indiana.
2. IT project management . ( 3rd Edition) .
7. http://www.smartdraw.com/resources/tutorials/data-flow-diagrams/#/resources/tutorials/Introduction-to-ERD References : Conclusion : what is project Management System ?? 1- Facilitate project management system. 2- Help students in finding appropriate idea for the project. 3- communication and share experiences between students. Project Objectives Plan and Schedule Increase the number of login user on the site (students , professors).
Increase the number of visitors on the site.
Increase the number of downloaded files and project review.
Increase the number of projects that created by PMS The success of our website will depend on these four KPIs : What Are Key Performance Indicators (KPI) : Key Performance Indicators, also known as KPI or Key Success Indicators (KSI), help an organization define and measure progress toward organizational goals. Measures of the project success the difficult search for ideas in public search engines
difficult to communication between supervisor and his students.
supervisor can't monitoring the evolution of the project. the traditional method of communicate between students facing a number of problems like : We have to ask ourselves, is this important problems need to be solved ? These problems affect in the academic level of the senior students year. Supervisor by :
Dr. Hadi mhalla 1-scripting language originally designed for Web
development to produce dynamic Web pages.
2-It is one of the first developed server-side scripting languages to be embedded into an HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data.
3-PHP can be deployed on most Web servers.
4-PHP is an open source general-purpose.
5-PHP processor module which generates the resulting Web page. database compatible with PHP is
MySQL . With PHP we need also database and Note : With PHP and MySQL we need HTML . Review of relevant work by other authors : There are many Web sites provide project management such as 1- Team box .
2- Action Method Online (AMO).
4- Onehub .
5- Ready set. All these and other websites designed to organize project management and communication between team members,
Our project provides a set of characteristics similar to those websites like:
# Messages : Easily communicate with team work and supervisor in the Workspace by posting messages.
# activities & Tasks : In our website you can write list of tasks to be performed and identify those tasks and other activities on the calendar.
# Comments or Notes: Post comments on messages folders , files and activitiy
# Files: Add files, diagrams , sketches - any information related to a project. This can include any files you want to review to your team.
What distinguishes our project is to addition the extra features :
* Projects ideas
* Arabic interfaces
* Project Management help Relationship between the relevant work and our work System Requirements 2 -Non- Functional
Requirements System Process Modeling DFD Data Modeling (ERD) Interface Design Home Page *Student page
*How to plan documentation
*Create a now project with PMS 1- Functional Requirements another pages: Why we chose PHP? the way of structure : It is a system that meets all needs of the student via the Internet , so the student will find everything is looking for such as :
2- Writing approach
3- Project requirements
4- the final format
5- Monitoring the project
6- Communication with the supervisor and team members What we offered this semester?
What we will next semester?
What is our Future Vision ?