Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Reading Tips for Parents
Transcript of Reading Tips for Parents
“Does it sound right?”
“Does it make sense?”
“Does it look right?” Use your finger to cover part of the word. Skip the difficult word.
Read to end of sentence.
Go back to the beginning of sentence and try again.
Reread the sentence and insert the beginning sound of the unknown word. Look at the picture cues. Reading is an important milestone in your child's education. Reading is important! Stay positive and encourage your child's
efforts. Read everyday!