Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Titanic prezi! Hannah J.
Transcript of The Titanic prezi! Hannah J.
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
April 15, 1912 was doomsday for about 1,514 people. That was the day the luxurious ship, the R.M.S. Titanic sank. The ''unsinkable'' ship was hit by an iceberg at about 2:00 a.m. Many people were saved but more perished. All of the survivors were rescued from the nearby ship, the Carpathia and brought to New York.
Building the Titanic
The Titanic's construction began in 1909, in Belfast, Ireland. About 3,000 people helped build the Titanic. The people who worked on the ship got about $10 per hour. The Titanic was fasten together by about three million rivets* and was made of steel plates, which were one inch thick. It took three years to build the Titanic.