Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vocab 4/13/10
a medicine or other remedy for counteracting the effects of poison, disease, etc.
Nemesis an opponent or rival whom a person cannot best or overcome.
Skittish restlessly or excessively lively Fiasco a complete and ignominious failure. comfort in sorrow, misfortune, or trouble; alleviation of distress or discomfort. Vocab 4/13/10 Solace An antidote is also called an anecdote. The nemesis was hiding in the abyss. I know a very skittish bladefish whose name is Kish. The attempt to create the world's hottest tabasco could only qualify as a fiasco. The embrace was an example of a solace my aunt has to face.