Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 4.4-4.5 Foldable
Three sides of one triangle are congruent to three sides of another triangle.
Two sides and an included angle of one triangle are congruent to two
sides and an included
angle of another
Two angles and an included side of one triangle are congruent to two
angles and an included
side of another
Two angles and a non-included side of one triangle are congruent
to two angles and a
a shared side
- draw a slash!
Look for Vertical Angles
draw a swoopie!
"Shared side" is called Reflexive Property
You can't add marks for ANYTHING other than shared sides or vertical angles.