Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Poetry Lesson - "egg horror poem"
Transcript of Poetry Lesson - "egg horror poem"
point of view
imagery Select one of the following terms and write about its use in "egg horror poem." Find your evidence and then listen for class instruction first. By yourself or with a partner, select a common household item and write a poem that stylistically mimics this piece.
Consider the literary terms discussed. 3) Stylistic Imitation Respond to title -
Number stanzas -
Divide poem up into four sections and write sentence summaries. FIRST What do we know so far? 4) Performances - Guess what the items are . . . 5) Begin Drafting Black History Month Essay Contest Create a circle map and begin brainstorming ideas. small
afraid of heights
in the cold, dark carton
to the rest of the dozen Write the following down.
Squiggle line under modifiers
() around prepositional phrases Take a powerful word and pair it with words you wouldn't normally.