Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Atsushi Sawamotoon 30 August 2015
Transcript of Bullying
~What can we do for them now?~
Table chief Atsushi Sawamoto
New type of Ethical education called IC
Twice a week 1hour
Activities about bullying
Ex: acting, games...
Holding family day in the school
Encourage communicating and sharing
Successful people who experience bullying, specialists
Enforce law for cyber violations
Ex: If the problem gets serious
Cyber police will find the IP
and starts investigation
Give psychological tests
-To know whether students
Assign more homeroom teachers
Set up hotlines to teachers
-For example: email, phone numbers…
Create an anti-bullying mascot
Send messages about bullying
Appear on the Internet, TV, posters…
to develop hobbies
Sharing hobbies with others
Have you ever witnessed bullying in the school?
Thank you for listening!!