Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of IORG Orientation
develop friendships while having FUN! :) When and why did RAINBOW begin? April 6, 1922 Rev. W. Mark Sexson McAlester, Oklahoma It represents accomplishment when girls are empowered with knowledge, enlightened by travel, and energized by their own inner spirit. What do RAINBOW GIRLS do? Service projects Fundraising projects Charity projects Fun activities self-supporting
meets twice a month
perform memorized opening, initiation and closing ceremonies What can you learn from RAINBOW? Faith Hope Charity in a supreme being and in others in all that you do toward others LOVE RELIGION NATURE IMMORTALITY FIDELITY PATRIOTISM SERVICE Who are the members of RAINBOW? Pledges Rainbow Girls Advisors How do I join? 1. Attend the
orientation. 2. Submit a petition form. 3. Petitioning period 4. Balloting 5. Initiation