Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How To Use Google Business Photos
Transcript of How To Use Google Business Photos
1: Embed it on Your Web Site
Not sure how?
2: Embed it on your Facebook Page
Follow this link to discover how:
3: Send it in Email Marketing
1. Take a screen shot of your tour:
Make a QR Code for Smartphones
www.scan.me is a good place to do this
Need ideas??? Here are Four...
Google Business Photos is a Great Tool for Business
In other words,
Do something with it;
Don't just let it sit there!
But, it's great as a dynamic tool,
not a static one.
It's easy & it looks
2. Link the screen shot to your tour in constant contact, mailchimp, or other email marketing client.
3. Send out your eye-catching
Google Business Photos Virtual Tour
not sure how? -->
you can also use smartphone QR apps like QR Droid for Android or
QR Code Maker for iPhone
Want to schedule a free consultation in Central or Northern California? Contact us:
Want more helpful tips on Google Business Photos & Social Media? Stay current with California Business Photos by joining our mailing list:
Have other great ideas for using Google Business Photos? Email us & we'll add them to our list!
Have your Phone? Try it:
Check out our Prezi on why Google Business Photos is such an incredible marketing value here:
More about us here: