Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Split Level Homes
Transcript of Split Level Homes
By Chris Poindexter
Style of home developed in the 1970's, in the US.
Split Level homes are good for locations that have uneven or hilly ground; most are built on streets that have a hill, the 1 story portion sits on the higher part of the hill; the 2 story part sits on the lower part of the hill.
What Makes a Split Level Home
Front door is usually on this level
Floor Plan of a Split Level
Also ground level
These 2 floors are actually 1 normal floor apart
This floor is actually halfway between the other two
This Space is usually 2 feet above the ground; crawlspace
A Split level home in Fayetteville
A split-level home (also called a tri-level home) is a style of house in which the floor levels are staggered, so that the "main" level of the house (e.g. the level that usually contains the front entry), is halfway between the upper and lower floors