Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Principles of Art: Intro to 2D
Transcript of The Principles of Art: Intro to 2D
A repeating element in an artwork.
The regular repetition of elements such as line, shape, and forms to create interest and consistency.
Arranging the elements to make the artwork look COMPLETE or WHOLE, and everything is in harmony.
Placing elements in a way so that one does not overpower another.
Shows differences in an artwork by using opposite elements.
This can happen through a variety of elements such as value change, size difference, color, etc.
2 types of balance:
The focal point, or a part of the artwork that sticks out the most.
Moving the viewer's eye from one point to another
There are 7 Principles of art: