Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Flipping the classroom
Transcript of Flipping the classroom
- Content and purpose of lesson explicit
- Teacher develops a video tutorial
- Students view tutorial at home
- Students practise new skills at school
- Teacher available in classroom to assist
WHAT IS THE FLIP?
- Increase student use of TL
- Increase student access to teacher support when using new concepts
- Provide ability to revisit key concepts at home
- Create resources to be used across multiple classes
- Shift responsibility to students
1. Signup to Edmodo as a teacher
2. 'Join group' using this code: agym5r
1. Select a grammatical concept you might teach to your students
2. Search for an explanation of this concept on Youtube
3. Share link on Edmodo group
Languages Curriculum Leader - Avila College