Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Notable Effort
2. The writer of a book about politics that is 1,000 pages long would have a strong opinion. But, he could believe in monkey's running for president.
3. Sally has worked very hard to be a nice person but, that doesn't mean she didn't commit a crime... She could be an evil genius!!!
4. Just because Margret is "known" to be the best writer that doesn't mean you can not read the other papers. Brainstorming Examples Sketches I should get Credit for this presentation because, I spent time making it. Citations (*= I used it from another website. Link the color of the stars in the project to the same color on here!) * A conclusion Based on insufficient evidence or over simplification *Accepting good effort as a valid reason to accept the truth of the conclusion, even though effort is unrelated to the truth. Rationalize "E for effort" Just Kidding!!! Here are some pictures... 2. That book about politics is 1,000 pages long, therefore it couldn't be bias.
3. Sally very honest and would never tell a lie, so the other person is the one who committed the crime.
4. Margret is one of the best writers in town, I don't need to read the essays I know her essay is the winner. A noble Effort can be like saying, "Harry spent an hour lecturing that topic, how could you think he was wrong?" By: Maddox Ann Fillmer
Period 3 That was a logical fallacy! Just because I spent time on this project doesn't mean I "have" to get credit. But I would still like it:) The paper says... *"Notable Effort." Notable Effort. Http://www.archieboy.com/, n.d. Web. 26 Nov. 2012. <http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/138-notable-effort>.(ideas for examples)
*Williamson, Owen M. "Master List of Logical Fallacies." Master List of Logical Fallacies. Public Domain Dedication, n.d. Web. 26 Nov. 2012. <http://utminers.utep.edu/omwilliamson/ENGL1311/fallacies.htm>
*Spalding, Mark A. "Logical and Emotional Fallacies- Spalding." Spalding.pbworks.com/f/Logical+and+Emotional+Fallacies.pptx. N.p., n.d. Web. 26 Nov. 2012.