Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
NGV-Global View IMC
Transcript of NGV-Global View IMC
Paul Chappell 822,779 children enrolled in North Texas 40 school districts in DFW metroplex Situation Analysis High entry costs of approximately $30,000 per bus
General fear of change
Lack of political leadership in this area
Weaknesses Opportunities The Clean School Bus Program of North Central Texas
Provides local and federal grants to districts willing to convert to or purchase NGVs
Department of Energy Special Project Grants
Grants available to districts that covert to or purchase NGV
Other various tax benefits Strengths Threats Lack of awareness concerning the benefits of NGV program implementation
Who are we targeting? DFW Independent School Districts
With demographics containing high income households
How Are We Going to Instigate Change? The Double Envelopment Campaign Objectives
1. To increase awareness of the environmental benefits of natural gas vehicles among DFW public school districts and parents by 50% in one year.
2. To increase awareness of the available conversions for NGVs among DFW public school districts and parents by 50% in one year.
3. To educate DFW public school districts and parents about monetary benefits, tax incentives and efficiency of NGVs vehicles through promotional materials and programs.
4. To educate DFW public school districts and parents about the environmental benefits of NGVs through promotional materials and programs.
5. To educate DFW public school districts and parents about the safety, as compared to gasoline vehicles, of NGVs through promotional materials and programs.
Marketing to actively involved parents
focusing on the health and enviromental benefits of NGV program implementation
Why DFW? Clean School Bus Program of North Texas
82 Independent School districts in North Texas
PTA Ad Brochure General Awareness Promotion Personal selling to individual school boards
focusing on the financial benefits associated with the use of a NGV program Press Release Client Overview
Natural gas buses Cost effectiveness
Aid children's health
Abundant domestic supply
Lower maintenance cost
Safe Website Billboard/Outdoor Ad TV Spot Media Schedule