Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of lung cancer
the uncontrollable growth of abnormal cells in one of the lungs, these abnormal cells do not carry out the functions of normal lung cells,and don't develop into healthy lung tissue.
The #1 cause of lung cancer is smoking.
90%of lung cancer comes from smoking tobacco.
tobacco smoke contains over 4,000 chemical compounds and many of them are shown to cause cancer.
lung cancer surgery.
non-small lung cancer treatment overview.
can it be cured
what is lung cancer?
causes of lung cancer
the answer yes or no depends on the
situation and how severe it is or how long its been there.
Wedge resection and Legmentectomy: Removal of cancerous tissue from the lung.
Lobectomy-removal of an entire lobe from the lung.
Pneumonectomy: Removal of an entire lung
to prevent lung cancer
don't smoke stay away from smokers, and do not do tobacco.
by: Jace and Jarett!!
things to know
1. Lung cancer targets more than just smokers.
2. Know the warning signs
3. Some people are more at risk than others
4. New therapies show promise
what to do if diagnosed with it
choose a lung cancer treatment center
choose lung cancer doctors
ask your doctors questions to educate yourself as much as possible
get lung cancer treatment
you will take test after you are diagnosed with it
A smoker with lung cancer filed a lawsuit to R.J. Reynolds tobacco company, saying that cigarettes advertised as low in tar and nicotine are a major fraud and are just as deadly as other cigarettes.
The person sewing got 37.5
million dollars in Punitive
Damages and for cancer