Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Isabel and Kayleen's Health Prezi Of Decision Making!!!!
Transcript of Isabel and Kayleen's Health Prezi Of Decision Making!!!!
Step 5- Make a Decision and Act
We think number 3 because you and your friend will not miss anything and you will also be able to hang out after school.
One morning at the bus stop before school, a friend suggests that you come over and spend the day at his or her house instead of going to school. The parents have already left for work and no one is a the house. WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE????????
1. You could go to the friends house and miss school
2. Tell him " You can do that but I don't want to miss school."
3. OR you could say " Lets make arrangements after school!"
1. You might miss something important at school.
2. You will not miss anything important.
3. You both will not miss anything and still to hang out after school.
STEP 3- Weigh the possible Outcomes.
School is important to me and my future career.
Step 4- Consider Your Values
Step 6 - Evaluate Your Decision
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!!!!!!!!
(YOU CAN CLAP NOW!!!!!)
I think we made the right decision
because I wont miss anything
important in school and I will still
have a valued friendship.
#Isabel and Kayleen's Health Prezi Of Decision Making!!!