Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PlanGrid
By Emily Scrougham and Ray Crosswhite
What is PlanGrid
A cloud-based service that delivers blueprints as PDFs directly on the tablet
An easily accessible, always current, set of plans
Creates the ability to collate all your plans, photos, and specs, for your project, in one place
The Commonly Used Features
1. Automatic leaf-in and versioning of new plan revisions
2. Construction management tools like RFI posting and submittal distribution
3. Filter your drawings by system, revision, or however you like
4. Markup your drawings with our full annotation suite
5. Add, delete, and modify punchlists
PlanGrid helps reduce the need for rework and other fixes.
of rework is due to outdated blueprints
of construction costs are due to rework
of total construction costs are due to the blueprint problem
It is estimated
Automatic leaf-in and versioning of new plan revisions
Finding the Right Drawing