Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Integrity
Walk the talk!
What is integrity?
Integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. It is a personal choice to hold yourself to high standards.
It is choosing your thoughts, words, and actions based on what is right rather than what is in it for you.
comes from the same root as “integer” (a whole number). Literally, it means “wholeness” – to be the same person in public and in private, to act with honor at all times.
People who posses integrity are trustworthy
A community that acts with integrity provides a safe place for individuals to flourish