Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wednesday, September 28th.
Transcript of Wednesday, September 28th.
M: Staying in your seat
V: Voice level of 1
P: Provide a part of the discussion of the DO NOW
DO NOW: With your best possible answer how would you define the term volume?
How do we use lab equipment? Also reading group work expectation sign
No banging, dropping, or misusing the balance.
Also we will be working in groups when practicing measurement.
Objects that we will measure on our worksheet.
50 mL of water
100 mL of water
On the back of the worksheet complete the written response
How to use a triple beam balance?
Last year review????
HOW TO MEASURE MASS 9/27
Equations to remember:
M=P X V
This will include explain common errors that may have occured? or was it straight forward?
Finding the X & Y axis
Independent Vs. Dependent variable.
Creating an appropriate Scale
1. Find the Density of 6 different liquid measurements.
10 mL, 20 mL, 50 mL, 75 mL, 80 mL, & 100 mL.
2.You will find this by measuring the mass with the triple beam balance
3.With your results graph each sample with density vs. volume.
4. In this experiment place the volume on the X axis
Work Period-Calculating and Graphing