Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of phoebe
By Phoebe Ryu
It was invented in 1510.
They used "Spring Technology" with coiled springs.
First the Pocket Watch was off by an hour because the springs were coiled to tight but when they added the minute hand the springs weren't as tight and they were on time.
Peter Henlein a clockmaker and locksmith in Nuremberg Germany invented it.
Older Pocket Watch.