Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to use a vigenere square
Transcript of How to use a vigenere square
cipher text: key: code first we find the first key letter here it is now we find the "cipher text letter" It has to be the one on the same line as the key letter here it is and now we look at the top of the column It is a "T" So the decoded letter is T message: T here is the whole message "This is a code" Do you get it? Let's try another letter. Now we look at the second key letter and cipher text letter here it is here it is It is an "H" So the decoded letter is H message: TH message: