Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Battle of Arras
Transcript of Battle of Arras
They thought that they could push back and beat the German troops, they could capture the land and win the war. It was mainly the British who fought the German, but the British had help from Canadian, New Zealand, Newfoundland, and Australian troops. Random Facts There was about 280,000 total casualties. This battle was the start of "Bloody April." "Bloody April" was a series of gruesome battles in the month of April, with tons of casualties. militaryhistory.about.com/od/worlwari/p/arras.htm www.wwiaviation.com/Bloody_April-1917.html www.toptenz.net/top-10-bloodiest-battles-of-world-war-i.php jeremybanning.co.uk/tag/battle-of-arras/ Sources