Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Control freakery
You need to be controlled!
There are two options here:
have a specific kind of person in mind (examiner, anyone?) Good writing is all about control sentence structure paragraph structure Let's start with the reader, who needs to be kept here, under your thumb. But who is your reader? So we have our reader. Let's control them. But not with the big things.
You are the puppet master.
You pull the strings. What we have to do is decide what it is we wish to control, and how we will control it You might have someone specific in mind... But maybe that's not so nice. SO let's think of a human being, a thinking person - like us!
A person with feelings that we can affect. Everything you write is going to control the reader. punctuation You control how they feel and when they feel... How can you manipulate: