Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
OCR F215 Module 4: The Brain and Nervous system
Transcript of OCR F215 Module 4: The Brain and Nervous system
and muscle contraction The Brain Glossary: – The brain, nervous system and muscle
Autonomic motor neurone
Somatic motor neurone
Parasympathetic subsystem Glossary and Objectives Types of Muscle and Muscle Contraction The Nervous system Label this diagram Cartilage
Sliding Filament theory
Fight or flight
old school video! Simple video! Complicated but good! Great weblink!
Loads of info Lesson notes and handouts Sympathetic and
junction Basic intro 3 types of muscles Lesson Handouts Muscle contraction Good info...
read it!!! SSSR Extra notes good detail! http://faculty.washington.
edu/chudler/auto.html http://i-biology.net/options/option-e-neurobiology-and-behaviour/e5-the-human-brain/ Some good weblinks!