Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fossils
An actual plant or animal within the fossil
Formed within amber, ice, or tar
The organism never decays
All colors and details of organism can still be seen
What is a fossil?
A fossil is the remains, impression, or evidence of any creature or plant that once lived on the Earth.
Imprint or Trace Fossils
Evidence of activity
Scientists use them to study animal behavior
Show the impression of the organism
The negative image
What is left after the organism dissolves
Formed when a mold fossil is filled
The positive image of an organism
a 3D form