Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
On Being a Technology Coach
Transcript of On Being a Technology Coach
of a Secondary Tech Coach Applicant will be responsible for training teachers in:
computer based instruction
utilizing Internet resources
Smartboard and Promethean technologies Faculty-wide Training
Blog Posts What We've Done Principals MUST be involved
Required vs. Voluntary
Culture of school impacts buy-in
Complaining is easier than Learning What We've Learned What We Recommend Tech Coach must be made part of the admin team
Tech Coach must work hand-in-hand with the Instructional Coach
Training should be on the academic calendar early
Establish a "training space" with proper equipment
Make technology training and proficiency part of the teacher evaluation model Primary Responsibility at All Schools How We've Felt Together and Isolated
Connected and Disconnected
Valued and Neglected