Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Neodymium
Neodymium is solid at room temperature. Also Neodymium is a metal
History of Neodyium
1.Neodymium is the strongest permanent magnets in the world
2.Can power cars using its magnet
3.Causes phones to vibrate
4.Create sound for phones
5.Is a silvery-white metal
Uses of Neodymium:
1. To create powerful permanent magnets
2.To create purple glass
3. To create cigarette lighters
4. To create goggles
5. To create a YAG laser
Carl Auer Von Welsbach discovered Neodymium in 1885.