Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Adjectives
Adjectives (in general)
Type #1:Proper Adjectives
is any adjective that is formed from a proper noun. It is always capitalized!
museum is home to many original,
I used a
dictionary to come up with a translation on my homework.
Setting Up The Notebook
Type #2: Common Adjectives
A common adjective is any adjective that is not proper.
Common adjectives are not capitalized!
door before the
cookies "fell" off the counter and into
Type #3: Articles
An article is a type of adjective.
There are only three articles:
animal about 70 feet long;
dinosaur lived on land.
An adjective is a word used to describe a noun or a pronoun. Adjectives tell
kind, how many, or which one.
They usually come before the word they describe.
Test Your Knowledge
Check Your Knowledge
What are the types of adjectives, and
how does knowing about them improve
An apple fell off the tall tree at the Italian festival.
apple fell off
tree- article and common
festival- article and proper