Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
- It allows designers to view a physical model of their
- Enhances design quality and accuracy
- Variety of materials can be used
- high complexity with little setup. Rapid prototyping is a group of techniques used to quickly fabricate a scale model of a physical part or assembly using CAD data. Car is now in final stages of development, 3d Models are printed presented to the Heads of Production. - More efficient and at lower Cost than traditional methods Computer Aided Design (CAD)
is software used to assist in
drawing. Hyundai Veloster (concept) - CAD is used in all stages of the design process - Automatically generate tool paths for output - Files can be sent globally, nearly instantly Used for creating and modeling a 3d product. - Automatic chamfer, fillet and measurement - Revolve, rotate and mirror objects - Built in styling and fonts - Automatic and customiseable rendering - Computer simulations can test vitural parts
- Significant reduce in development times
- after a fault is identified, a fix can be easily
- inexpensive to simulate
- safe and repeatable - Scan in a sketch and modify it