Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Reading Quiz Intermediate 4
Transcript of Reading Quiz Intermediate 4
The Kindness of Strangers
What was the problem in the reading?
Which sentence is true?
What question did Philippe ask himself?
C. Philippe and Sophie were going for a long ride.
A. The headlights from another car appeared in the dark.
A. Should we put a note on the windshield?
A. Philippe and Sophie were traveling by car in the mountains.
B. Philippe and Sophie's car stopped working.
B. Sophie began to lose confidence.
C. The unfamiliar man spoke basic French.
B. Should we drive to a nearby village?
C. Should we leave the car and seek shelter?
Who fixed the car?
A. The unfamiliar man fixed the car.
B. The hired driver fixed the car.
C. The cousin from the village fixed the car.
... are not here ...
... are not here either ...