Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Schwa in unstressed syllables
Transcript of Schwa in unstressed syllables
Explain it in your own words. Schwa in Unstressed
Syllables Practice 1 Schwa in Unstressed Syllables Schwa
Definition It's a phonetic symbol that represents a soft and unstressed pronunciation (relaxed) The Schwa is commonly used in unstressed syllables Decode the following words.
Find the Schwa in each one. Ex. Indignant In dig nant Elegant
Complete Practice 2. Find words with Schwa in the lyrics of the following song.