Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Social Deviance
-Yes we want people to stand up for their rights
-Yes we should want change and everyone should be treated equal. But we should not put the lives of people on the line.
-Why would a man like Martin Luther King Jr. allow peoples lives? Also, not to mention the affairs he had in the whole background noise. Martin Luther King Jr. did not intentionally put peoples lives in danger for the better good of the project. He was a good man and made a lot of changes for the better of all colored men and women, and for himself. He let the world see what was really happening behind the scenes of how "blacks" felt when "whites" got everything better. He really did care for everyone no matter what is said. Even though he put peoples lives in danger and he had affairs is he really at fault when he saved the way people are treated?