Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Postitive Thinking
Frequent Thoughts of the Negative Mind
8 Thought Patterns:
1. "Everything in life is bad"
2. Unsubstantiated conclusive thought process
3. "Never to me.." attitude
4. The negative psychic
Why Do People Think Negatively?
- Depressed or low on confidence
-Didn't get promotion
-Failed a test
- Facebook posts of "better lives"
-Why not me?
Steps to Overcoming Negative Thoughts
1. Remember that the past does not equal the future
2. Refuse to make self-fulfilling prophesies
3. Get a sense of proportion
How Positive Thinking is Beneficial
- It's good for your health
- It boosts your immunity
- Helps you manage stress
- Opens your mind
- Connects you with others
4. Change your threshold for "good" and "bad"
5. Improve your body chemistry
6. Focus on what's going well
7. Expect something wondrous
8 Thoughts continued..
5. Should, could, would...
6. Emotion based thinking
7. "It's all my fault" thinking
8. "They're all wrong" thinking
By Brittney Ragone and Fatima Fabia