Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Postitive Thinking
Frequent Thoughts of the Negative Mind
8 Thought Patterns:
1. "Everything in life is bad"
2. Unsubstantiated conclusive thought process
3. "Never to me.." attitude
4. The negative psychic
Why Do People Think Negatively?
- Depressed or low on confidence
-Didn't get promotion
-Failed a test
- Facebook posts of "better lives"
-Why not me?
Steps to Overcoming Negative Thoughts
1. Remember that the past does not equal the future
2. Refuse to make self-fulfilling prophesies
3. Get a sense of proportion
How Positive Thinking is Beneficial
- It's good for your health
- It boosts your immunity
- Helps you manage stress
- Opens your mind
- Connects you with others
4. Change your threshold for "good" and "bad"
5. Improve your body chemistry
6. Focus on what's going well
7. Expect something wondrous
8 Thoughts continued..
5. Should, could, would...
6. Emotion based thinking
7. "It's all my fault" thinking
8. "They're all wrong" thinking
By Brittney Ragone and Fatima Fabia