Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM


Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.


Why are you bored?


stevie wadford

on 29 March 2011

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of Why are you bored?

WHY ARE YOU BORED? Bordom is a natural effect when any one person enters a Science class, Math class, or Social Studies class. Other reasons may include: Regular power points SCHOOL Being Single Being grounded! No Phone! No TV being bored Everyone says bordom sucks Survay says! 95% of people say yes! The other 5% of people are complete lunatics! Again, No one really knows who invented Bordom, but who ever it was, was a complete, utterly, massivly stupid! Girls say it was guys (which was prob true) Guys say it was girls AGAIN IDK what to put now! OOHHH, i love the song Greatest Show Unearthed!!! It goes like: Yah' know what? Look it up on youtube ANYWAY If you wach this you are the best!!!!!! I <3 DINOS Sireously, look up Greatest Show Unearthed DINOS RULE!!!!!!!! BUH BYE!
Full transcript