Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
welcometo our presintati-on
Transcript of welcometo our presintati-on
created by Tyson Carter and Ryan
this is about hail
how is hail created
Hail forms when ice crystals are blown around in violent and freezing updrafts(air currents) of a storm cloud. When the updrafts weaken or the hail becomes to heavy to be supported by the updrafts it falls to the ground.
Hail In Canada
where does hail occur
Hail can occur anywhere in the world. if they have the right weather and climate at the same time
The biggest hail ever found weight 1 Pound that's a lot of ice.
In Canada hail occurs between March to November.