Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fiji Islands
Topics. - History
-Food History Warm and tropical climate.
Summers are 31.1 and in the winter 28.8
The warmest between December and April.
The coldest between May and November.
Rain season is between April and December. Climate -Fiji located in Southern Hemisphere
-Surrounded by South Pasific
-South-west of Hawaii and north-east of Sydney
- Two largest islands: Viti Levu and Vanua Levu
-75 % lives on Viti Levu
-18% lives on Vanua Levu
-Fiji has 322 islands, 106 inhabited. Geography Fiji Islands Culture Transport Language Food English
Hindoestani Smothering in Coco Milk.
Special oven: Lovo.
Coffee or Kava. - Railways
- Car Hires
- Taxi's Religion Christianity: 58%
Consists of natives, Indian, Europese and Chinese. Discovered in 1943 by Abel Tasman.
1874 British colony.
1970 Fiji independent.
1987 Fiji became republic. Rand Al Ajeel
Tot ziens - Moce
Alstublieft - Kerekere Polynesian culture 4 things, which they think is disrespectful:
- Long clothes.
- Never touch someone's head.
- Wearing a hat.
- Walking in a house with shoes on.
'Labrador' ( Wooden Drum)