Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of excretory system
Disorders of the Excretory
* Any malfunction of this system results in the waste products circulating all over the body and causing problems to the entire body.
Organs of the system
Kidney-Filters waste from blood
Urinary bladder-Stores liquid waste
Ureters-Carry waste from kidney to bladder
the functions of the excretory system are
to get rid of the unwanted body wastes and to balance things like oxygen, water, and nutrients.
Urethra-A tube that allows urine to leave the body.
*One of the most well known
disorders of the excretory system is Kidney Stones.
*These are smaller sized deposits of calcium located in the nephrons.
Skin- Lets waste out of body through sweat
Large intestine- Responsible for transporting waste.
* Causes extreme amounts of pain while
*May be caused by un-level
minerals in the system.
How does it interact with other systems?
Symptoms of Kidney
The excretory system empties and filters what exits the body and cooperates with other systems
*Fever or chills
What surprised us the most?
Kidney Stones can be
the size of golf balls.
This system is vital because other oragns would not function correctly without the excretory system.