Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Safety Orientation System (SOS)
Transcript of Safety Orientation System (SOS)
SYSTEM (SOS) WELCOMETO SOS The purpose of SOS training is to provide
you with a solid foundation in the
OSHA requirements that will
help you and your co-workers
develop and maintain a safety
culture in the workplace.
WORKPLACE SAFETY TRAINING What’s Important? YOU – The single most important part of the job!!!
Taking the time to do the job safely will ensure you go home at the end of the shift to the reason you are working anyway – your loved ones! Stay on Target Staying focused is the most important part of being safe.
What can distract you?
Did you know driving & talking on a cell phone impairs you just as if you were drinking alcoholic beverages?