Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ladder of Accountability
Transcript of Ladder of Accountability
Blame & Complain
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
Make It Happen
No realization = No accountability
"Nobody told me!"
"No one said anything until now!"
"I just did it the way so and so did."
"I didn't get much sleep."
"I've been having a rough month."
"It's just not my day."
Wait and Hope
"It'll blow over.
"Maybe they'll forget."
"If I don't say anything..."
You see things accurately.
You know you're human.
You aren't out of touch.
"This is mine and I will fix it!"
No falling back or crumpling.
Look at the big picture.
Think of all possibilities.
How does this resolve and help?
High Level Functioning
Climb the Ladder, Get Success!