Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Intro to OAuth2
Transcript of Intro to OAuth2
@hansamann omni-channel commerce Q&A Sven Haiges
customers techblog.hybris.com 1980 2000 2020 touchpoints OAuth2 intro to ≠ "the OAuth 2.0 authorization framework enables a third-party application to obtain limited access to an HTTP service" http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749 roles resource owner
authorization server Sally
flickr client resource
server 1 get grant 2 get token 3 access protocol flow ways to get an authorization grant 4 variations of the protocol flow 4 server-side web app
client-side web app
mobile native app authorization
code implicit resource
credentials different clients require
different flows Authorization Code Flow Implicit Resource Owner
Credentials Client Credentials * client authentication
* refresh tokens * NO client authentication
* NO refresh tokens
* short-lived and "live" access * client authentication ***
* refresh tokens * client access