Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of skin
By; Ana Garcia and Anayeli Garcia
ways to keep your skin clean
You should protect your skin from the sun by putting on sun screen.
Eating sensibly can also help you keep your skin clean.
Also you should get plenty of sleep and exercise.
The 5 main types of the skin
melanin- The melanin gives the skin its color.
sweat glands- The sweat glands allow perspiration (''a salty watery fluid secreted by the sweat glands of the skin'').
epidermis- The epidermis makes new skin cells to replace old ones.
dermis- The dermis produces blood vessels, nerve endings, and hair roots.
oil glands- The oil glands which is in the dermis keeps your skin soft, waterproof, and prevents brittle hair.
All about your skin
your skin is the largest organ in your body.
It produces a lot of important functions.
the skin has five main parts such as the melanin, sweat glands, epidermis, dermis, and the oil glands.
What does the epidermis do for your skin?
What is one way to keep your skin clean?